Friday, December 3, 2010

Up to my neck.....in projects

This year we decided to do handmade gifts or preparedness items  for our family.  All good intentions unless you are a true procrastinator, which I am, and then it becomes:  too many projects at once.  Hence, the lack of posting.

Plus there has been the church Christmas party I had to plan and execute....decorate my own house for Christmas....and the sweepin' and the moppin'.....it always keeps me hoppin'.  Whew!  Now back to my sewing machine.

I am in the middle of 6 quilting projects.  Which I am working on feverishly as if I worked for Santa himself.  I hope they all get done in time:-)

Here is a sneak peak at one I'm doing for my grand-daughter.  Isn't it BLISS-ful?
I'll post pics of all the final projects which may not be until after Christmas.  I don't want to give away all the surprises.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Blissful indeed! How sweet are those colors. I'm sure she will be thrilled, besides there is nothing better than getting a handmade...soon to be family heirloom to snuggle up in. Good job Marmee!