Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A little of "this" a little of "that"

This tree is a conglomeration of whatever.
 It has snowmen, santas (even one riding a cow) elves, snowflakes, candy, glass, paper, metal, handmade, felt, whimsy, vintage, retro.  Last year I added the red globe lights and it made it all the merrier!
 I mean really.  What should I call it?  We just call it the "kid" tree.  And it is one of my favorite elements of my Christmas decorations.  And once again, every branch is stuffed to the brim.  I don't know how to do a tree where you can actually see the tree.  I. Have. A. Problem.  And the solution is.......



                                                                    MORE COWBELL!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've found more often than not..."more cow bell" really is the perfect solution! The kids tree looks great. I love the fat red lights you've added, it makes the tree more fun.

Unknown said...

Wow, that puts my little bare tree to shame! Love how full and fun it is.

junkgarden said...

I love your tree! I love all of the ornaments. I also love your Dr. Seuss quote. I have the exact same one on my blog.