For the past several months I have been working on the quilts I gave as gifts for Christmas. It has been a fun time learning and getting together with my fellow "bee"-ers, Vickie and Erin. We get together each week for several hours while the kids are in school and work on our projects. We
also have worked our way through most of Pioneer Woman's cookbook (Julie and Julia style) and have come to love her almost as much as we love fabric. The weekly "bee" has become an anticipated event for us and so we plan on continuing the ritual in the coming year.
I posted the
boys quilts a few weeks ago but here is Brynlee's and the married kids quilts as well. Again, I backed these with flannel for extra coziness. I also added a label to each of them as a keepsake. I hope they enjoy and get many years of use from them.
Now to do a quilt for me:-)
2 comments:
Man, those are gorgeous. And your tag is the perfect finishing touch.
They're all so great I can't pick a favorite. I'm sure they will be treasured!
Post a Comment