Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas PJ's

I've always had the tradition of giving my kids Christmas themed pajamas for the season.  They are so festive and cozy and it adds to the building anticipation of Christmas Eve.  I like to do it early in the month so that they get good use out of them (although there is nothing wrong with a pair of snowman feetsies in March either:-).

We only have Kenadee home now but I've continued the tradition.  I now skip the married kids and go straight to the grandkids.  They look cuter in them anyway.
































Trying to get three little ones to hold still is next to impossible (Kenadee, being 16, opted out).  Here is the best shot I got of the active bunch.  Bryson!  Oh, that kid never stands still.  Brynlee and Cahleb made the best of it though.  Then off to treats.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Ha ha ha! Brynlee and Cahleb look so thrilled. They still looked super cute though!