Here are the quilts I made for the boys for Christmas. Shhhh! Don't tell. They can't read, so I think I'm safe. The quilts are nearly identical so to keep peace amongst the grandsons in case of a mix up, I put an initial on each one.
They are more of a crib size which I think will be great for naps and trips in the car. The prints are super fun (Riley Blake) and I backed them with matching flannel for extra cozyness.



5 comments:
Lucky little boys! Love the fabric.
Great fabric choices but I think that the initials make the quilt!
Totally love the initials. They are going to love those quilts. What a great marmee you are.
Love the quilts!! You are so talented. Warm and yummy cookies at grandmas house...sounds like fun to me! Oh, I love the pj's. I think you are never to old for jammies at christmas.
Anyway I can receive a couple "quilt making classes" for my neighbor gift this year?
I have had my eye on that Fabric for months, so adorable! What lucky Grandbabies!
Post a Comment