Each year I've bought a couple (or is it a few?) and so it adds up to.....lots. This year I wasn't going to get any but I found a deal at HomeGoods and grabbed it. A girl can't pass up a sale table can she?
My sister, Andee, makes fun of me and sings [in the words of Ariel]..."Doesn't it make my collection complete?" Of course, she says that about anything I collect, so I'm used to it. And I'll have you know, she has issues of her own:-)
I don't know why I collect. It's just fun! And I think I have a lot of my grandma Ruth in me, but that's a whole other story. Each one is unique and has a story, a memory, or at the very least, was a really good bargain!
While I make an appointment with my shrink...........enjoy the Santa eye candy.
**And YES, I do know the true meaning of Christmas!**
I've got an appointment on the couch Friday....tee hee!








7 comments:
Would you really be a Sant if you weren't a little obsessive? We would all cry adoption if the Carolee we know wasn't expressing herself a tad bit on the excessive side. I mean didn't we trade alcoholism for collecting a few generations back? And isn't that so much healthier? To many Santas...is there such a thing...NO...but I'm not very objective on this subject because I MAY have the same problem! They look divine by the way. And I see the you also got the same Christopher Radco ornaments...very good deal...if I don't say so myself.
Hi - I'm hopping over from The Nester. Your decorations are lovely. The santa collection is awesome! Merry Christmas!
I think the obsessive problem you might be referring to is the tiny little fact that I'm responding to this blog post at.....3:12 a.m. Ruth beat us all in obsessive collecting. I mean come on who has an entire basement filled with trinkets and bobbles from floor to ceiling?
Beautiful!! Merry Christmas!
I'm here from the Nester's party. I LOVE your collection. I have a Santa collection, too, but you have me beat. Your displays are beautiful and have given me some great ideas. Merry Christmas!
Can you actually believe that I am just visiting now in June??? better late than never!!
I am in LOVE with all of your Santa's!!
Outstanding!!
Hugs,
Debbie form A Debbie-Dabble Christmas
I am also a bit of a Santa hoarder and I borrowed one of your images along with a link to this blogpost for my own blog, http://www.creativedazewithgeri.blogspot.com
Post a Comment