Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the words of Ralphie...

So tonight, or was is early this morning, I accidentally deleted my background and template to my blog.  I'm pretty sure that neighbors within a 2 mile radius heard this:

Needless to say, I don't know how to fix it.  I don't know where I got my last background.  And I can't get my header centered.  Fuuudge!!  I will have to play around with it until I get it where it feels like home again.

Did I say Fuuudge yet?  I'll have to wash my mouth out with soap.  Palmolive, here I come.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well at least your stand in is stinking cute! Ans sometimes a girl needs to say fudge or eat fudge, they can both have negative results but can really hit the spot!

Andee said...

Uh huh....sure ya said fudge....sure ya did...

It's been so dang long since I blogged that I have forgotten how to update or even post. I need a little blog 411 one of these days.

Jacqueline said...

That is exactly why I didn't change mine for the holidays because the first time we worked all day (my sister and I who helped me set it up) to get one with the picture centered! That is one nasty blooper. Hope the new year treats you better! (But I am enjoying the bloopers.)

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Carolee...Thanks for sharing your blooper! Do you think you may have gotten your background from Cutest Blog on the Block? I know that site used to be a popular one for backgrounds. Also, there was a site named something like Lily...maybe Lily Designs that had backgrounds. Best of luck getting it back the way you want it.
Susan

Marlis said...

Not so funny.. and certainly a fudge moment. I always keep a backup of all "things" in a test blog.. that way I know I can go back to what I had.. Good luck

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Ooops! This is a fudge moment for sure!
I love how your blog looks!

I would certainly do something like that, so I copied and pasted the codes on a word document and saved them. Just in case!

Happy New Year and new blog too!
Yvonne

Karie said...

Oh, that is a good one! I love it, now I know I am not the only one that does some pretty incredible oops! Hope you find your blog soon. I will be back to check. Thanks for sharing.