Friday, December 31, 2010

All good things...

..must come to an end?  I hope not!  But, 2010 is closing fast.
It has been an incredible year for me.  The highlight:  NO retail rat race!!  That is significant to me because I had spend the previous 14 years in that retail world.

I've had tons of fun this year re-connecting with my domestic side, working with CRAVE photography on her wedding shoots, designing photo sets, helping a few design clients, finding new avenues for creative outlet, quilting with my "bees", and spending a lot more time at home with my family.  I think I have tried every recipe in the Pioneer Woman's cookbook and have gained an overall 10 lbs.(the ups minus the downs plus some ups)  And in the end  I couldn't be happier...although I'll bet you can guess what one of my new year resolutions is:-}

Being free from the "clock-in, clock-out" world, I've wasted a bunch of time surfing blogs, buying online, and posting to facebook.  Here is my 2010 according to my facebook status'.
*the trivial ramblings of 2010*

Maybe I will find more productive things to do with my time in 2011, but I doubt it.  



I hope you all have a wonderful, healthy, happy New Year!


No comments: