I love putting up my tree. I have collected glass ornaments over the past 25 years and my tree is maxed with all the special little trinkets. I really need a bigger tree to accommodate all of my collection but instead I just make sure I have on the ones that mean the most to me.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
O Tannenbaum
I don't know what the highlight of the season is for me. There is so much to enjoy. So many memories and traditions attached to silly little things......like ornaments.
I love putting up my tree. I have collected glass ornaments over the past 25 years and my tree is maxed with all the special little trinkets. I really need a bigger tree to accommodate all of my collection but instead I just make sure I have on the ones that mean the most to me.
I'm kind of like an old lady that collects spoons or thimbles from the places she visits. This year I bought one vintage ornament (the red Merry Christmas) at a cute little antique store by my sister. It's fun to collect and add to the hoard (not to be confused with "hoarding") Someday my kids will inherit all these baubles. They will probably just take them all away at the dump!
I love putting up my tree. I have collected glass ornaments over the past 25 years and my tree is maxed with all the special little trinkets. I really need a bigger tree to accommodate all of my collection but instead I just make sure I have on the ones that mean the most to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ha! No way! Send them all my way! I would love every single one of them! Psh... the dump!
Hoarder, Hoarder, neener(repeated 3 times.)
Post a Comment