Well, not really. It's just inconvenient. At least it is for me today. We have a dental appointment, a nail appointment, the dry cleaners, grocery shopping for the cookie making/baking day, plus all the little incidentals that I have put off until....today. I hope I make it around safely. So far we have about 10 inches and it looks like a couple more hours of the same.
(view from my bedroom window)
I'm not the only one this is inconveniencing. Mayzi, being a wiener dog, gets lost every time she has to go outside to use the bathroom. She is NOT amused by the amount of snow!! She came in and plopped on the sofa in disgust. She will be pulling NO sleigh for anyone, so don't ask.


2 comments:
Ha ha! Poor Mayzi! She's so short. I couldn't believe how much snow there is outside! I think we might just go outside and play in it. The kids are a little intimidated by how much there is though. Good luck with your errands! Drive safe!
Mayzi just needs a sweater to keep her warm. I wish we were there to play in the snow...I just showed Thomas your tree and he told me that Christmas in Florida is stupid! I kind of agree.
Post a Comment