Thursday, May 6, 2010

May journal of inspirations: day 6

Sing with me...."I looked out the window and what did I see?".  I had Brynlee with me yesterday and I can't tell you how many times we sang that song.  The real words.  Made up words.  Whatever it takes to entertain a 3 year old.  We drove around running errands and saw so many trees with their beautiful blossoms.  Bryn had me stop several times to "pick a pretty flower" from trees.  Pink. Yellow. White. Purple. She had quite the collection by the end of the day. I trespassed more than once. Luckily no arrest was made:)  Thanks to all you unaware tree owners for brightening the day of a little girl and her Marmee.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

O.K....I'm in love with all the changes on your blog!!! I still need to finish getting my blog set up. Some day SOON (hopefully) I'll be operational. Until then I'll just have to live my life vicariously through yours! Lots of love -Jen