Monday, May 3, 2010

May journal of inspirations: day 3

This morning I could hear the sweetest little chirp chirp outside my window. It was a yellow warbler (which I had to look up on the internet - they are like a finch) just hopping around in the branches and singing her praises to Spring. What a perfect way to start the day.

3 comments:

Erin. said...

She's a beauty....when are we quilting?? And, I'm hoping to see your recently stippled quilts as one of your inspriations this month!!!

Carolee said...

Ha! I can and will show the one Vickie has stipples when I get that. I may take on stippling as one of my aspirations this month which is different than inspirations.

Amy said...

Carolee,

Seriously, you should go into writing for a newspaper. I find myself completely relaxed and lost in your words. Thank you! I feel like I just got back from Florida.

Amy