How many days in a row can you wear the same pair of shoes before people start to wonder about your mental aptitude? So if you see me in these
AGAIN, it's not because I've lost my mind, it's just because they are comfortable and cute. You can't always say that about shoes. I wish I had 10 pair in assorted colors:)
2 comments:
I feel the same way about a really good pair of stretchy pants. Of course they are not cute like the shoes. Oh... if only there were more social pressure here in Naples. Please don't call "What Not To Wear" on me!
Yesterday, May 17 was your Grandmother Ida Hollingshead Moncur's 90th birthday. She was a fashion plate but loved comfy shoes that had rounded toes and a bow or fancy do-dad. She would have loved these shoes and would have called them her babydoll shoes. She is smiling down from Heaven at your good choice and good sense. Me too! Love, Mom
Post a Comment