Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May journal of inspirations: day 4

Can Spring stay longer than a day around here?  Blustery, rainy, cloudy days are starting to fill my heart with a bitterness.  But, WAIT!  I only want to post "inspirational" snippits this month.  Therefore, let me share a warm fuzzy.  Steele Cut Oats.  Not so much fuzzy but they are warm and delicious. And don't forget the berries! 
Have yourself a bowl and wish for the sunny days of Spring tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I must admit I have never had steel cut oats. I will have to try them now...

gabbyzgr8 said...

Well, I do declare! Hennie Pennie, that' sure sounds real down in the mouth....it's awful Sunny and such in the strawberry patch of my little whereabouts here in the Sunshine state of Florida.....the Utah weather does tend to make a heart a little bitter from time to time.....