Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May journal of inspirations: day 26

I have a pile of laundry to fold today and a few things to do around the house.  When I am home bound with chores I like to feel like I have company.  So I throw on one of the three favorites to continuously play while I move about (or sit and watch - one good thing about folding clothes).  I have all three movies memorized so I can enjoy them even if I'm not in the room.  It's like a good book, you can't just read it once.













Little Women (Jo, Meg, Amy, Marmee, Beth)






















Driving Miss Daisy (Hoke, Miss Daisy)

















And, Hello...Pride and Prejudice (Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth)

3 comments:

Abby kate:) said...

I'm going to dig out my VHS of Little Women right now....I miss those girls. See you at the bee....

Erin. said...

Okay, seriously, if my daughter doesn't stop signing in on my account, I'm going to strangle her.....

northslopegang said...

I love all those movies too!!