Well, school is out and Summer has officially begun. Kenadee is gone camping with a friend and her family and I'm home with a day to myself. I am going to clean and organize my pantry which, oddly enough, gets pretty cluttered for a family of three. Especially since I'm the one using it the most and I'm the one who has to clean it when cans fall on you and potatoes sprout lashes on their eyes. So one would think that I would use a little caution when putting away the groceries. But no.
Here is what I fully expect when I'm finished......

2 comments:
Best of Luck. Can you come do mine when you're done??
Can I be on your list of pantry cleaning? and....while you are at.. it how about a front room makeover? How do you decorate around dead animals on the wall? I'm used to them and love the wild look ,,it tends to fit our family. However, I want a new look. HA HA
Post a Comment