I'm so thankful for the power of prayer. Bryson had his surgery yesterday morning and did really well. They snipped the fibers and realigned his bowels (which are now a mirror image of a regular tract) and removed his appendix in order to get things right. He did really well and is expected to make a full and functional recovery. He will be at Primary Children's for several more days while they watch him and get his system working on it's own. Poor Candace will be living in the shared room w/ little privacy and hardly any sleep. She may be the one who needs prayers now:) I am so grateful to all of you who offered your prayers and support for Bryson and his family.
Poor little guy....

3 comments:
Poor baby. He looks like a little zombi. He's looking much better today, and is much more aware of everything going on. If the surgeon would finally come around, he might even be able to eat a little bit. :)
Those pictures break my heart but I'm glad to know he's doing well and will recover quickly. Everyone is in our prayers and I hope Candace does get some well deserved sleep. Our love to everyone! (and text me when they come home so I can help bring food or whatever to help)
I am so glad he is home and doing well. That is so hard to see him like that. I am glad they figured it out and can start getting back to normal.
Post a Comment