wow! is this the one you just showed in pieces! it's amazing! you did it so fast! great job... it's so so cute!!
You are right, Marie and baby LOVE it - even though baby hasn't seen it yet. Thank you so much - seriously, I love it!
You've got an awesome talent! The blanket is BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors are great! I may need to hire you to make a quilt for Peyton's bed. :) he he
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow! is this the one you just showed in pieces! it's amazing! you did it so fast! great job... it's so so cute!!
You are right, Marie and baby LOVE it - even though baby hasn't seen it yet. Thank you so much - seriously, I love it!
You've got an awesome talent! The blanket is BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors are great! I may need to hire you to make a quilt for Peyton's bed. :) he he
Post a Comment