Tuesday, May 18, 2010
May journal of inspirations: day 18
Yesterday we got to go to La Caille with Kenadee and her French class. This is her 3rd year taking French which has been a good experience for her. She even wants to be the maître pâtissier of a Patisserie (but first she needs to master a Betty Crocker cake mix). The grounds were beautiful even though it's early in the season and the food was really good too. It wasn't their full menu but more of a pick A-) or B-) so we did both, although I opted out of the escargot so Kenadee and Dave split mine. I loved the little cottage they have on the grounds. I kept quoting Lady Catherine De Bourg from Pride and Prejudice..."You have a very small garden, Madam". It was just so charming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMGooddness...this is why I love Utah! Where else would you find so much perfection. No Jimmy Buffett attitude to speak of here. The creativeness never ends. What a beautiful place...looks delicious too! How fun for everyone!!!
Post a Comment