It has been a busy summer for myself and my quilting friends so we haven't gotten together like usual.
{ I miss you gals and can't wait to start back up }
I've kept myself busy with a few projects, in fact, I don't think I've sewn as much in my life as I have this month. I've made 6 flag banners (Etsy), 2 baby car seat canopies (gifts), and finally finished binding this quilt (ME) and will finish up another one today:).
My fingers are officially human pin cushions and the loose thread scraps don't seem to end. They are on everything:) Busy hands keep me out of trouble though so it's a good thing!


1 comment:
Can't wait to see it in person....and, you're making me totally jealous with all the sewing time!! I've got so many projects and too many kids at home (30 days and counting...)!
Post a Comment