Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bryson turns 1

Today is Bryson's first birthday.  First birthdays are always a major milestone in families.  But we feel especially blessed that Bryson is here and doing well since he had some health issues a few months back.  Moms (and Marmees) don't like to be told, "get your baby to Primary Children's Hospital, now"!  He has recovered well from his surgery and from all doctors accounts, "he's on the mend".  It has been slow and frustrating process but Candace put him on a specific holistic diet and it has made all the difference in his improvement.
Happy Birthday Bryson! We wish you many more.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm happy to hear that! Being a mom with a son of my own with medical issue to over come, I know how frustrating that uphill battle can be! I'm happy for Bryson that Candace has found a holistic approach that has helped. Nothing quite like great nutrition to help our bodies in the healing process!!!