Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Need Design help?

Since my departure from RETAIL I have had several opportunities to put my experience to work.  I love freelance designing for several reasons.  It gives me the flexibility I want and I'm able to continue the "creative" outlet for the ideas that eat at my brain constantly, AND I make a little money too:). I've decided to take a leap of faith and chase a few dreams.....

Last month I officially started a new business called Junque Design.  I also launched a new blog where I can share design tips/ideas/inspirations and showcase a little work.  It's so new and a work in progress but I'm excited for the potential of what it can be.
With my design background  I offer creative direction for interior design, weddings and events, and styling for personal and commercial photo shoots.  It may seem broad, but it really is all the same thing.  It's all just accessorizing.  My motto is:
 "It's all in the DETAILS" and I truly believe that.
 I love beautiful well-designed spaces that reflect personality and charm with details.  I love eclectic collections that represent it's owner.  I love to reuse and repurpose old into new and pair trendy with traditional.  I think that a magazine-worthy project doesn't have to come with an expensive price tag.  So if you need help or know someone who could use a little help themselves, contact me for a consultation and pricing.
Yeah! A new adventure begins;-)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cool is this opportunity you've created for yourself! I love the whole idea...and your blog is adorable. You and Andee make a great team. Man I've got talented sisters!!!

Erin. said...

Glad you've started a new adventure...you'll be great at it, I'm sure. Wishing I could afford a re-design of my life, but alas, I have children to feed right now. Bee-ing soon??