The guilt has set in. I have shown my ugly side. I have not loved thy neighbor as thyself. But.....because I was feeling so despicable for venting about my neighbor in the previous post, I have given her all my 2" wood blinds that we just took down. Oh, I'm no hero. Again, it is as much for me as it is for her. I can help a neighbor out and not have to look at the broken blinds OR the Batman sheet that currently hangs in her front windows. Win. Win.
1 comment:
Ha ha ha! You are too funny! You've just described about 70% of my neighbors! Aren't the character sheets a nice touch to any decor??? My personal favorite is the neighbor of mine that has a dirty ole charcoal bbq planted so elegantly in driveway for the past two years...not to mention the boulder he has placed in front of it to keep it from rolling down said driveway! I'm glad the many eye sores are finally going away...regardless to whose expense! :)
Post a Comment