Sunday, January 16, 2011

UGGly Winter

I absolutely hate the grey cold winter days that follow Christmas.  It is so dreary and depressing to have days without real sunshine.  It seems like I'm living in a bubble.  I need sun.  This ain't Forks and I'm not a Vampire.  Come out sun.  It's OK if it's still cold outside as long as you show your gleaming face. Please?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This has been an unusual winter for sure! Even in sunny Florida, December had a ton of record lows. Just when the sun starts to show her face and I think we're past the really cold days...we get another freeze warning and I forget to cover my plants and some of them die. This has happened a lot! This freezing trend has followed us into January and I've replaced some of my herbs twice...getting REALLY sick of this! Of course before I know it, I'll be complaining about how hot and humid it is, maybe I'm just a whiner?