Friday, January 7, 2011
I've nailed this one
So far this year I have not stuck to a dang thing! Making and breaking seems to be my daily resolution.
I am feeling totally overwhelmed. Christmas is still up (or partially taken down with boxes everywhere). Every closet needs a hoarders intervention and I haven't made it to the gym once yet this year!
For now I am refocusing on this little reminder: "....by small and simple things, great things come to pass".
Give me strength! Maybe if I take baby steps I will accomplish all the "changes" I want to make.
I hope all you resolutions are coming to fruition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm pretty much in the same boat! Got really sick on my fast/cleanse...barfing and everything. That ought to tell you the toxic dump my body has become. And I've slowly slipped back into madness...I mean eating to many things that actually taste good! So it's back to the grind stone for me. I don't know what it is about this year but I just finish putting my Christmas stuff away today. I just didn't feel like dealing with it this year so up it stayed a week longer than normal.
Post a Comment