Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 Must Have ~

In my attempt to be healthier I have been doing research on juicer/blender machines.  I have wanted a Vitamix forever and so my sister and I went to Costco to see if they had them there.  Instead we saw the live demo of the Blendtec and fell in love.  After the demo we picked the guys brains and made every comparison possible to see if it was the right product.  It was a no-brainer.  The Blendtec won  (If you have ever seen these ads, you know why).

Put this on your wish list. You must get one of these!  It is super powerful, super versatile, and super fast and easy to use.
You can make:
Smoothies
Ice cream (with carrots in it, no lie)
Whole juices
Dips, sauces, dressings
Jam
Hot soup
Grind wheat and grains into flour (in 50 seconds)
*it will even knead dough for a 5lb. loaf of bread*
It truly is an AMAZING machine.

So far I'm just on a smoothie kick but I'm excited to use all the features.
I got white.....I know, I'm boring :)

Blendtec doesn't know I exist nor am I in any way comped for this shout out.  

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks cutting edge. I have a vita mix and I need to start using it more. Are you going to use raw greens with fruits, or are you going to buy the greens powder or whatever that product was on her site?

Andee said...

Jenn, I bought Kale, spinach, celery, frozen rasberries, strawberries, blueberries, apples, bananas. I plan to do a mixture of fruit with the green veggies. Probably a little less on the fruit so it's not to carby.