Monday, October 25, 2010

60 days and counting down....

That's right.  Let the panic set in.  Or the excitement.
It is only 60 days until Christmas!!
So make your lists (check them twice)
Start your homemade projects.
Break out the Christmas Movies, Music, and put up the tree.  Gasp!  Just kidding.  You can relax on this one.
But, it is coming fast.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas is coming so fast! And I need a new tree since ours fizzled out last year. And if I'm getting a new tree, I really would like some new ornaments to put on the new tree...Oh the pressure!

Jennifer said...

I hear ya sister! I've already been on the hunt to every TJ Max, Marshals and Home Goods in the try city area! I'm just waiting for Anthro to get all of their Christmas stuff out so I can rip off their creative ideas! I feel a little sad that I've sort of ignored Thanksgiving decor over the years, but Christmas is just so fun!

gina said...

why must you live so far away? love this blog...