
*Fall is in full swing with clear,crisp, cool days.
*The leaves have changed and are falling.
*The smell of pumpkin is in the air because there is usually something yummy in the oven (or I'm burning a candle wishing something yummy was in the oven).
*You can legally have soup for dinner Every night and/or comfort foods replace the summer veggies and BBQ.
*Not to mention the next two big Holidays are right around the corner!!
Oooh, the air just tingles. I love it!
It also means that I can break out the Halloween decor' and spice up the festivities with jars of candy and spoiling the grandkids:-}Here are some of my favorite things from my years of collecting.

Or as Dave often hears, "What? Oh, I've had that forever".

OK. She's new this year. * wink*wink


2 comments:
You officially have the coolest Halloween stuff! I'm not going to lie...I'm a little jealous...but inspired all the same;) I'm hoping to have my blog up and going in a week or so, I feel like suck a taker and it would be nice to share as well. We really miss you guys, but at least it's nice to get a little peek into your lives.
Wow, I'll never be as good at decorating as you. Does a couple rolls of fly paper hanging from my ceiling count as halloween decor?
Post a Comment