Oh, glorious October! With the chill in the air I find myself in the kitchen more often baking and cooking. I've rekindled my relationship with my oven. We've made things like: Roasted veggies, rosemary chicken, scalloped potatoes, and of course,all things pumpkin.....cookies, cupcakes, bread, bars, pies....
I feel like Pvt. Benjamin Buford Blue (Bubba) talkin' about shrimp, 'cept it aint about shrimp. It's about pumpkin.
"You can BBQ it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sauté it, make pumpkin kabobs, pumpkin creole, pumpkin gumbo, pan fry it, deep fry, stir fry..."
We've all seen the movie. You get it.
As I run across great recipes that I have tried or want to try I will post them. In the mean time, I highly recommend this little delight!!
You can print a $1.00 off coupon here good through November 11
Let me know what you think. You may even see me there:-)

1 comment:
I'm with you with the pumpkin obsession. Can't wait for the recipes! I have a couple up my sleeve that i'll be sharing soon as well.
Post a Comment