I have a major problem with material. No. It's true. I go into fabric stores and I am beguiled by the patterns, textures, and colors. I totally loose track of time and usually buy something or many somethings with the intent of using every bit of it.
It usually ends up in my stash.
But...I actually did use my Halloween purchase of fabric this year to make some pillows. I didn't have a pattern so I just made it up as I went. Don't look too close. I am NOT a seamstress! I also added some ribbon, ricrac, and mini pompoms as embellishments. To cover my mistakes.
I intended for them to go outside on my bench but they turned out so darn cute that I made room for them smack dab in the middle of the living room with all the other Halloween pretties.
So in the course of an afternoon I now have two sweet little vintage Halloween pillows.
They make me smile;-}


2 comments:
Great fabric choices! Really wish I could sew;(
Cute pillows! You just want to unwrap that last one;) Love em!
Post a Comment