Friday, June 4, 2010

OCD

I think I have OCD or at least OCOD (Obsessive Compulsive Organization Disorder) which offsets my months of OCDD ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorganization Disorder) followed by a HUGE "Honey Do" list and a handful of projects, deemed a defcon 5 until completed.  Then back to Disorganization.  I may need to be medicated, but right now I'm on a manic roll.

Monday: Painted outdoor furniture and organized office
(which prompted Wed. project)
Tuesday: "Cooking School" (a summer project taught by Moi) with Kenadee as my one and only student.
 and finally organized pantry
Wednesday: Painted printer cabinet.
Thursday:  Pool day with family!! (Hey, I stay balanced!)
Friday: shopping for sewing/quilting projects and more paint......
















Office floor: found. And another antique cupboard added to hold more of my ever-growing stash of "supplies".  Holy Cow, I may be a hoarder too! Can I have one more disorder?

















Kenadee's first cooking school meal. Passed. And it was delicious!























Pantry finally done! Maybe not magazine worthy but clean and organized anyway.

Before and after of printer cabinet. Complete.

*Anyone else who suffers from these symptoms, both real or imaginary, I am sympathetic towards you. Please join me for an intervention at Krispy Kreme where we can discuss our eating disorders as well ;)
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Lee S. said...

ha ha...Carolee! I love all your disorders! I may have them all too :) Your cooking school meal looks delish!! Hope all is well with you guys-

Unknown said...

Apparently I need to develop a few of your disorders. Then maybe my house would stand a chance of looking even a little like yours!

Jennifer said...

I have been telling family and friends for years that my OCD's are a blessing. They nod politely and ask why I've discontinued the use of snapping the rubber band at my wrist. Are you kidding...how ugly! Besides that rubber band really gets in the way of my ever growing collection/obsession of bracelets:) Carolee you live life the way it's meant to be lived "fashion before function" I think we can look forward to being balanced and practical in the next life!

ThE McNEiLs said...

I will see you at Krispy Kreme:) Your printer cupboard looks awesome. I can't wait to have a craftin' room....right now my stuff is in the closet under the stairs.
It all looks awesome...and delicious!