Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cafe Paesan


I'm in Heaven!! Within 5 miles of my house is the most amazing fresh Italian Bistro.  The original owners of Cafe Rio have opened a similar style restaurant with Italian food.  I have eaten there everyday this week:). They have Pizza (individual size) that is to die for with it's yummy fresh toppings and hand stretched crust, fire baked in front of you. They have hand tossed salads served on a handmade pita bread (instead of tortillia) Yum!.   They have grilled flatbread sandwiches and several pasta dishes, which I have not tried...YET.  It is incredibly addictive and the price is so affordable ranging from $4.95 for a pizza to $7.95 for a salad.  I don't know if there are other Utah locations of Cafe Paesan like how Cafe Rio has dotted the map.  But, my crystal ball tells me, they WILL.  It's a hit. See you there......today, in fact:)

No comments: