Saturday, June 26, 2010

fun in the sun

Summer is here in full force which means you need to find ways to cool off. 
My first thought, the pool. But when we pulled up there wasn't even a place to park within 2 blocks!!  - it was that crowded. No lie, I think EVERY person in Utah County was at the pool - that's not my idea of fun.
So I drove home with two little gals that were disappointed. I bribed them with a Popsicle and hooked up the hose under the trampoline as a consolation prize.
Avery and Brynlee had so much fun jumping and giggling the afternoon away.
 I remember jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler as a kid. Sometimes improvised "free" fun is just as exciting.

2 comments:

Andee said...

Looks like they had fun!! Thanks for entertaining Avery!

Jennifer said...

Your side board turned out beautifully! The inventor of reinventing your stuff is my hero! I can't wait to see it in person in August!!!