
Well maybe not crows feet, but possibly a foot. And defiantly counting gray hairs ( and plucking ). Isn't 41 the new 29? I think so. Anyway I feel healthier than I have in years and I love my life. My husband, my children, and my grand babies. 41 is a blessing. I hope I live to be 91:)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Carolee! forty one is a little bump over the big hump. But somehow I find more joy in life the older I get, so in four more years it will be my turn. I am amazed at your talents and your creativeness, it's something I've always admired about you! Your a good mom and you kids are the fruits of all your efforts and it shows! We really enjoyed spending time with you guys this summer. Everyone has grown and changed so much. Your grand babies are adorable, and you make being a grandma look good. I hope you B-day is terrific.
I love you-Jen
Happy Birthday Carolee! Your blog is so cute! Thanks for commenting on mine so I could know how to find you. I hope you had a great birthday and were spoiled as you should be. I was reading your blog and realizing boy we should live by each other because we are more alike than we knew. I love love pride and prejudice. I love to read and reading in the bath is just that much better. I couldn't love my husband or children more. I love interior design (not that I am good at it), basically I think we would hangout way too much and have tonz of great memories. We need to see one another more.
I do have a book for your reading delight if you haven't already read it, it is the Life of Pi. It is an excellent read and very different. Hope you enjoy it.
Love you,
Amy
Post a Comment