Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WILL IT EVER END?


We have had so much snow. I don't think it has stopped in the last 24 hours. We got another 9" since yesterday. Dave has become a human snowblower shoveling our driveway (and our neighbor lady next door) several times. I love the snow for about a week-say-the week of Christmas for instance, and then I'm done. The kids however, love it. Brynlee has been amazing. I've never seen a toddler that loves the cold so much. We get her all bundled up to help Papa shovel snow, or play with Kenadee sledding in the yard. She will outlast any of us. Today she made her first snowman with a little help and finally got bribed away from her play around 8:00 p.m. with some Hot Chocolate.
Maybe it's just that I'm a big baby keeping the house at a constant 72*. I can't even step outside without my gloves, scarf, coat, and of course, my UGGs keeping my toes warm. Brrr...

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Of course it will end, make sure you bundle up those ears, you forgot to mention the ears!
Brynlee is such a sweet one, How fun for you and Dave to have her in your lives and I know Dave loves having a shadow in the snow. Talk to you soon.
Vickie

Andee said...

This is the most is has snowed in years (an actually stuck around). Remember when it would snow 3-4 inches and 3 days later it was gone! This has been a fun year for lots of snow! In fact I have had fun out having snowball fights with the boys after 10:00 at night! After a few more weeks and I am going to be so ready for the Spring!!.....I'm not quite ready to be in Capri's though :)