Today was a much needed day for me. I took a day off work to get those time consuming, yet necessary, personal maintenance things done. I got my nails done AND I finally got my hair cut and colored, and yes, it's been 4 months since the last time. You would think I would be better about keeping up. My best friend is my stylist for crying out loud. And she even has a new beautiful salon. How hard can it be to get to her. Well it's not. I'm just busy and lazy. A very bad combination. I also got eyelash extensions done today. That was a tedious 3 hours but, I love the thought of no mascara. I hope it saves me 10 min. a day. That's 10 min. each morning I can waste on blog surfing. A girl's got to have her priorities straight. It has been a very good day indeed. *Thanks to Tristan, Vickie's 14 year old son for snappin' the pics.
6 comments:
Hmmm....It's now 10:30pm and I am just now contemplating a shower for the day.....no personal maintenance for me today!
You rook Marvelous!
Vickie
Look at your skinny little face. Hair and lashes look luscious.
Looks great! I'll have to ask you how the eye lash extensions work.
Well, they work like this...you lay back in a chair for 3 hours while someone superglues a single eyelash to each of your single eyelashes. Wahlah!
Does Vicki need some jewelry displayed in her new salon? Just thought I'd ask. She wouldn't even have to buy it from me, we could do it through consignment or something.
Post a Comment