That's right Clark. I got a gift that keeps on givin' for my birthday. And she looks cute on the counter too. Bring on the oatmeal cookies!
*Don't worry Bosch. You haven't been replaced. Just a new friend added.....you can still make all the bread. Deal?*

5 comments:
She's a beaut Clark!
I LOVE mine, but do wish I had a bosch too. Happy Birthday!
My Bosch is going to outlive me. She is a loyal companion. I hope your machines get along. HA
oh baby what a gift! :) Congrats!!!
I have one of those too! Although a Bosch might be a fun addition. I'm just a little worried that I'd make bread and cinnamon rolls all the time and slowly move up the scale to 405lbs. But who knows...it might be worth it!
Oh yeah! We know who will be bringing all the goodies to the family gorge sessions now!
Post a Comment