Move over Punxutawney Phil. Today I saw a sign of Spring right in my own front yard.
It may only be 10* outside but the sun is shining and the daffodils are on their way.
I predict that I will have a yard full of Spring blooms within 4 weeks, shadow or not!

4 comments:
He didn't see his shadow this morning. I guess this means that Spring really is on it's way? I sure hope so. This cold is killing me!
Oh if only we had daffodils. Apparently they need a dormant period. And they don't like perpetual summer. I can buy them at the grocery store forced...but it's not the same as seeing them peek up out of the ground!
*I've sent you a little something for your b-day so keep an eye out for your mail man.
Oh...I can't wait! I am hoping Phil is right!
If we weren't still covered in snow, maybe I could see if some of my weeds were starting to sprout...
Post a Comment