
It has been a month since my last post which is so not like me. A few weeks ago I had a hysterectomy, which has kicked my butt, and kept me basically home bound. But the worst part is that my computer bit the dust about the same time which means...no blogging, no email, no surfing, no shopping, and no facebook. I have been disconnected and isolated from the world as I know it (violin music). But this past weekend the big brown UPS truck pulled up with a couple of priceless boxes. That's right, a brand new kickin' lightning fast computer which is now officially up and running. I am so excited to be able to fritter the time away catching up on the world wide web. Thank Heaven for modern technology. You don't know how bad you need it or rely on it until you can't have it. Now I just have to rebuild all my settings and pages and blog stuff all over not to mention get all the new programs that are compatible with the new computer. However, I'll take the little inconveniences to be back.
2 comments:
Welcome back to modern technology!! I was really beginning to wonder if that uterus removal just did you in!! But, alas, it was just the death of a computer....and, yes, I'm all for a 'bee' next week. I'll send an email on Monday, but I think that Wednesday will be just dandy.
Woohoo! I was beggining to wonder. I am glad you are back among the living. Hope all is well:)
Post a Comment