
I have many loves...most of them guilty worldly loves, but what really keeps me going is all these people here. I am blessed to be married to the most incredibly loving man. I am blessed to have three wonderful children, who I am very proud of. I am grateful to have gained a daughter-in-law and a son-in-law both of whom I consider my own. And last, but not least, I am overwhelmed with the love I feel for my three grandbabies. These people are my life. I LOVE you guys!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
3 comments:
Aww! How very sweet! We all love you very much too! Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy valentines Day! Your family picture is amazing! Crave photography?!? She is awesome1
Never enough of Mr. Darcy. I am such a fan of that movie and Jane Austin. Love it, love it, love it. Happy February.
Post a Comment