Thursday, February 11, 2010

Too Much Mr. Darcy?
















NEVER. It is impossible. Who can live without? I only regret that I was offline for half the month of LOVE as I usually dedicate all of February to the celebration of love and great love affairs. My all-time favorite is, of course, Pride and Prejudice. So here's to you, Mr. Darcy....

2 comments:

P&C Dickson said...

i just saw your comment you're so sweet. I'm feeling a little better (at least i'm off the couch now) and Paul's doing good and since he's in charge most the meals lately.. haha we're back in business. Thanks though!! and p.s i missed your blog, glad you're back. AND Cathi Winger says hi and she misses you.

Andee said...

Mr. Darcy was a dink, an ass really! BUT in the end he's a hunk of burning love and ..., well.... I guess a pretty good guy after all!