Monday, March 1, 2010

25 YEARS


Today Dave and I celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. It's cliche', I know, but the time really has flown by. We were so young and stupid and yet have been blessed with a strong friendship and ever growing love for each other. We've learned patience, made sacrifices, had disappointments and experienced true joy along the way. Dave is my strength and support and I am very grateful to have shared the past 25 years with him. I hope for 25 more :-)

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! What a cute couple, Mary Carol and Mallard.

Unknown said...

Wow you guys are old! Happy Anniversary, what a milestone. Love the picture.

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope to some day say the same thing. You guys are a great example to me. I love you!

Andee said...

Congrats! That is a huge milestone!

ThE McNEiLs said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! Here's to 25 more:)

Stephanie said...

Ok I LOVE that picture of you two! Congrats on 25 years! As Candace said, what a great example! Happy anniversary, we love you!

Tyler and Shannel Tingey said...

You look beautiful! happy anniversary! miss you and hope we can all get together soon.

northslopegang said...

Happy Anniversary Carolee and Dave!! This is so awesome.