Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sweet Little Shower Curtain




















Projects. Projects. Projects. It seems like that's all we have done the past few months. Dave has finished Kenadee's bathroom remodel (pics to come) and I made a small contribution myself with this shower curtain. I love all these fabrics and since I couldn't pick a favorite one I just kept on sewing strips together ( my friends in the "BEE" know how fond I am of this ;) She turned out so sweet and has livened up the place so much you almost want to sit and stay a while.

6 comments:

Ivy Alleman said...

Oh my heck i love it!!! Teach me :)

Vickie said...

Love the shower curtain.
I'm feeling the need for a night at Archiver's.

Erin. said...

Love it. And, she looks just as though she didn't need any "squaring up" at all. Hope to see you soon...

Andee said...

Super cute.....like everything in your house!

Candace said...

That is seriously adorable! Some day when I have a house and everything...don't think I wont be calling you up to make all kinds of cute things for me! ;) Love you!

Unknown said...

who would have known that the fifth grader who won grand prize at the Lindon Elementary school Fall Fair for sewing Barbie Clothes, would still be sewing prize winning projects for her own home! Congrats on a darling shower curtain! Love, Mom