Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Oh, the festivities!!! It was just me that attended the annual Sant Family Halloween Bash. Kenadee was on quarantine in her room (we're pretty sure she has swine flu=H1N1) and Dave stayed home with her so I left to Trick-or-Treat with the grandbabies:) They were so cute. Cahleb was super excited to walk freely about the neighborhood (I don't think he cared one bit about the candy). And Brynlee was ALL about the candy. Infact, at one house she told the passer-outer
"I don't want this kind". I had to explain that we always say "thank you
" and then see what might be better at the next house;) We had a blast!

And, NO, I'm not Pat Benatar (my brothers kept calling me Pat). Just a chick from Guitar Hero. Hey, I couldn't let those leather pants go to waste!

3 comments:

Candace said...

What a fun night! Brynlee is a funny little girl! I don't want this one! Ha ha! I hope Kenee isn't too upset that her night was ruined. :( Has she seen a dr to see if it is truly the swine flu? I hope she starts feeling better soon!

Steven and Emily Bell said...

You so totally ROCKED those leather pants!! :) Your Halloween looked like it was a blast! You sure have some cute little grandkiddlets!

Unknown said...

All I have to say is you looked damn hot in those leather pants... and I guess the kids were cute too.