Gorgeous and smart - what a combo!
Congratulations Kenedee!! Akso happy you are feeling better from your flu. Love, G and G Sant
Woo woo! Go Kenee! Keep it up, and it'll be a scholarship into college for sure! ;) Great job!
Kenadee, I am so so so impressed with you. You are growing into the most beautiful accomplished young lady. I love you so much and have a special place in my heart for you. Keep up the good work! Oh, the places you'll go!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gorgeous and smart - what a combo!
Congratulations Kenedee!! Akso happy you are feeling better from your flu. Love, G and G Sant
Woo woo! Go Kenee! Keep it up, and it'll be a scholarship into college for sure! ;) Great job!
Kenadee, I am so so so impressed with you. You are growing into the most beautiful accomplished young lady. I love you so much and have a special place in my heart for you. Keep up the good work! Oh, the places you'll go!
Post a Comment