Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Decor'

The past week I have been getting my house ready to host a casual little Christmas party with the girls from GateHouse. Each year we get together to eat yummy food and treats, visit and laugh, exchange gifts, and relaxed away from the work scene. We had such a great time. Thanks gals. You make work fun!


1 comment:

ThE McNEiLs said...

Oh Carolee your house is gorgeous..as ever. I was just thinking about how much I missed Evans, especially this time of year. I miss the smell of Christmas (I can't find it here), the crazy hours, good friends and just all the decor. Hope you guys have a fun party! How is Irene? And yes I did check out the Plaid Rabbit. It is very cute. They have these huge bird cages that are awesome...they enen have some finches in one in the lobby. Kind of fun! I lovr your new shower curtain. You are awesome.