
Kenadee and I went Christmas shopping all over Salt Lake on Saturday. We hit a couple of TJMaxx stores, DSW shoes, Nordstrom Rack, Fashion Place mall, Trolley Square, Home Goods, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, and a few little shops I love to see at Christmas time. It was crowded but we didn't have an agenda so we just enjoyed being out. We ate at (new to me) PEI WEI which was yummy (I would drive to Sandy just for that!!) We tried for over an hour to get a parking spot to see the lights at Temple Square. Tip: don't go see the lights on a weedend when the Christmas Concert, a Jazz game, and Utah Symphony all have things going. It was impossible. We got out of SL so late. Then we stopped at a new Walmart in Draper and finally grabbed a burger at In-n-Out just after midnight on our way home. Whew, what a full day. We did have a ton of fun though and we got all the rest of our shopping done!!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I miss all the fun shopping. I need to make a trip : ) We went to see the lights on a weekend one year...(notice the ONE year). We did find a parking spot in a garage, but we left when everything was closing and the game was getting out. We spent almost 2 hours in line in the parking garage to get out. It was crazy!
Sounds like a fun day and some good mom and daughter time. I remember when I was still single and didn't have any kids yet. You would take your kids around to stores shopping and I would say "when I am a mom I am never going to drag my kids around from store to store shopping" hahahahahahahah Now I do the same thing! I love shopping!!!
Umm...and why was I not invited? Totally unfair! I love shopping in Salt Lake!
Post a Comment