Saturday, October 17, 2009

Really? 15?

I can not believe my baby is 15 today. It goes by so very fast!! Kenee's friend (Alli) has been staying with us over this long weekend and the giggling hasn't stopped. I left work early Friday and we went to Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery (no time to bake) then off to Gardner Village to see the witches and have lunch (fish and chips of course) and then to Thanksgiving Point for a little shopping and then a movie (Fame - or should I say, Lame!). On our way home we topped off the adventure with a stop at WalMart to get the soundtrack to New Moon. Again, the giggling. Deja' vu. Oh, to be 15. Everythings funny. Everythings a party. Enjoy it while you can:)
Happy Birthday Kenadee

2 comments:

Candace said...

Kenee turning 15 makes ME feel old! Ha ha! I can't believe it either! Happy Birthday to Kenadee! Love you!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Kenee!!! :) One more year and the driving begins. :) he he Love you!