Part 2 of Home Improvements
As a result of the home improvements I have dusted, wiped down, dusted, changed the furnace filter (OK, that was Dave) dusted the ceiling fan blades, all the blinds, every piece of furniture, and still....dust. However, every day is getting less, which I am grateful for. I am also grateful for a "handyman" for a husband. He has done a great job on his "honey do" list. He just finished trim and beaded board in the kitchen/dining which ties in nicely with the beaded board around the staircase base. He also framed out my window over the sink with a 10" window sill (he built a box out to extra insulate the water pipes. No more freezing lines!!) It is so nice to have it done and I love how fresh the white is. Let's see, what can I put on that list next?
3 comments:
You can put my house next on your list. It looks amazing!
I love your changes. It is so fun to see your stairs done. Definitley worth the work. ( I can say that because I didn't actually do the work :) Hope all is well!
I know just where Dave can start on another list....just send him on over! Your kitchen and stairs are beauuuuuuutiful....can't wait to see them both.
Post a Comment