Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Kick-Off

It's official. Not in a calendar "first day of Summer" way - but in a warm weather, schools out, flowers and garden are growing, pool's open, kind of way. Each day is delightful. I love June. It's usually not too hot and the yard is at it's peak before the hot heat of Summer hits. So here's to cold drinks, sunshine, and pool time! Ahhhhh. Refreshing.

2 comments:

Erin. said...

I love your gorgeous yard and pretty flowers....I wish mine looked half as nice. And, I wish I could have your attitude about June...I'm still trying to coax myself into not hating summer vacation with all the kids home, all four kids birthdays, and having to put on a swim suit at some point during the summer. Can't it just be September already?

Andee said...

You do have a beautiful garden! I am loving these sunshine days too :)